These tips assume that it is normal for your hairdresser to plan your style and your wedding day. However if you plan to set your hair yourself, you can easily follow the same timetable and I have added some additional tips for you.
1. Earlier you start planning the better. This gives you the chance to get your hair in better condition and likely to have practice runs with your hairdresser to try different styles and colors as well as experiencing the veils, tiaras and flowers. Ideally start this procedure 6 months ago.
2. Collect pictures of possible hairstyles from all different wedding magazines and journals not only to talk to your hairdresser at least 4 months before the big day.
3. Every time you go to the hairdressers to try out a potential wedding day style take photos to help you remember what you liked about it for future reference and take someone with you whose opinion you can trust.
4. Make the most of what you've already got, maximize your good points rather than going for a look that is really you.
5. Start weekly conditioning treatments at least 3 months before your wedding.
6. Give your hair a break from the harsh methods and equipment to determine what will help with getting your hair in tip-top condition.
7. If you have flowers in your hair have a trial run with your hairdresser a few months before and make sure that the meetings of your wedding day.
8. One month before have a trial run with your veil / tiara in your Finalize your hairdresser the style you decide upon.
9. If you have an up do on the day, wash your hair the night before as just-washed hair can be harder to manage.
10. Make sure you have an SOS kit on your big day, which you give to the bridesmaid with the biggest bag! - Plenty of hairgrips and pins in a matt paint in a shade similar to your hair, hairbrush, tail comb, and hairspray and shine spray.
Additional tips if you do
1. As well as planning your style in the months before the wedding you should try out various styling products so you can be sure that they are using the day will make your hair look is better.
2. To avoid your hair straight using the product more determination in roots.
3. Hair products from the same series are designed to work together.
4. It is a trial run with your veil and tiara on the style you selected. To determine the in your hair, use clear combs and matt grips in a similar shade to your hair. If practical, keep them in your hair for a few hours to make sure you have the staying power and to avoid a slipping veil and tiara on the day.